So today I am sharing my new fall manicure. I was inspired by a post that Carli Bybel had recently posted (link included).
I loved the idea of incorporating a fall pattern into a fall toned manicure. For my "version" I choose to add in gold, sparkles and a little bit of mink brown.
Here is the finished look..... Please forgive my inability to do "fabulous nail art" its not really my specialty.)
(The link to purchase the various shades is below)
The photo is courtesy of my instagram page.
From Left to Right (in Middle Photo)
Sally Hansen Salon Formula in Touch of Mink (from the Tracy Reese Fall 2010 Collection) -- SOLD OUT but is available online on eBay-> here
Revlon Nail Enamal in Gold Coin - SOLD OUT-- but is found on Amazon -> here
Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer Glitter in Golden State -- found at ULTA -> here
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Blackheart -- found at Walmart -> here
Sally Hansen Salon Formula in Nude Now (From 2011)SOLD OUT but is available also on eBay -> here
China Glaze in VII -- found online at several places --best price is Amazon -> here
Another view of the polishes:
----------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Today I decided to update my nail post from a couple of days ago. Today I painted my right hand with red leopard, and added a pretty shiny red on my index fingers. Check it out and tell me what you think!
..... And Here is the final result:
Hope you enjoy!
Happy Fall!
-A




No comments:
Post a Comment