I have to share this, partially because I am bursting with excitement and anticipation!!
As you know MAC always does a limited edition collection around Halloween. Of course this year is no different, however this year it's extra special. They are celebrating the 40th anniversary release of the 1970s cult classic, the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Perfect for holloween right?
As you know MAC always does a limited edition collection around Halloween. Of course this year is no different, however this year it's extra special. They are celebrating the 40th anniversary release of the 1970s cult classic, the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Perfect for holloween right?
Now I am an absolute sucker for RED LIPSTICKS, and this collection is bursting with them. Now there are a few permanent shades like SIN being repromoted, so I likely won't she'll out the extra $1.50-2 to buy them with special packing. I will however be stalking the blogs to see the early swatches, and take inventory of my REDs before I buy ;-)
So until then here are some images to make you swoon!
(Photos Courtsey of Temptaila )
..........and for more details check out her site, its one of the best on the internet, IMO!!
If you end up picking anything up please comment and let me know if you LOVE it or HATE it!
I will do an update post if I end up purchasing anything when it rolls out later this month!!
Happy Saturday
-A




No comments:
Post a Comment