9.05.2014

Budget Buys: Alternatives to the Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked 3 Palettes

Hello Lovelies,

For this post I am  doing another budget buy alternative. I normally do this for fashion or jewelry but today I am doing eyeshadows. 

Now I love makeup and eyeshadows especially, but sometimes the expensive is not always feasible  some times were are stuck on budgets.

Ok, so in my recent hunt for a budget palette, I came across the Reveled Palettes from Coastal Scents. 


So  here is a comparison by photos only ( i don't own either one yet..) 





the Reveled 1 VS the Naked 2: 










Now for the Revealed 2 VS the Naked 3: 






Now granted they are not 100% .........Now by first glance here is a rundown: 

 The Reveled Palettes                       
  • have more shadows  -- 20 
  • Lower price point - 19.95 each
  • Free shipping is offered after spending $50
  • Discounts can be found online for Direct purchases
  • is found on Amazon (with prime its free 2 day shipping) 

  The Urban Decay Palettes 

  • Higher price point - 54$ each
  • Can be bought at many locations
  • highly popular
  • comes with extra gifts
  • no discounts or at least not at Ulta. Sephora only with VIB card. 
  • Direct purchase is available from UD. 



Over I would splurge for all four, simply because I love playing with shadows. They are different but both beautiful in their own ways.

                                                                    



What is your opinion? if you own the reveled palettes please share their comparisons!


Happy Shopping!


-A






No comments:

Post a Comment