8.29.2014

The Look For Less: Fall Fashion Trends Part 2 - Sporty Leather Jacket

Hello lovelies,

I wanted to showcase a fall fashion trend and a cheaper alternative, to get the same look...but for less.  Today I am doing part 2 in my series. I am showcasing today the sport leather jacket/hoodie hybrid we have seen all over the place. the look of layering is in for fall but when layering isn't really practical, we need a functional piece that "pulls off the look".  

The more expensive verison: 
AG Jeans The Channel Bomber ($325) in Cavern Heather/True Black






The look for less: 


 




So the final result: 

You get the same look, and save about $290.00 Sure they're not the same, in quality or color, but they have same stylish vibe. Unless you are wiling to commit to a trend or splurge on a new coat then most will choose the cheaper alternative.

Now I personally own the Tilly's jacket and its amazing. It is very versatile and not to mention warm n fuzzy! I love how it looks with camouflage skinnies and a sneaker wedge, but that's just how I styled it once before. 



If I come across any other versions I will update this post.


Tilly's currently has a promo code to recieve 20% off one item, which is a great incentive to buy a new coat, or jacket. 
promo code: Summer2014 good until 09/07/14


Enjoy!

-A 


No comments:

Post a Comment