2.01.2015

New MAC Collections for 2015!

Hello lovelies,
sorry i have been MIA for a few months I recently went back to school and I have been swamped! 

I wanted to share some upcoming MAC collection dates: 



FEBRUARY



MAC Penciled In Collection - February 1st, 2015 



(currently out it was released early)

MAC-Pencilled-In-2015-Collection








MARCH




MAC x Mia Moretti Collection - March 2015



MAC-DJ-Mia-Moretti-2015-Image





MAC x Julia Petit Collection - March 2015

MAC Cosmetics Julia Petit Collection 2015





MAC x Bao Bao Wan Collection - March 2015



MAC Bao Bao Wan Spring 2015


MAC Cinderella Collection - March 2015


MAC Is Beauty Collection - March 2015





APRIL



MAC x Philip Treacy Collection - April 2015



MAC Philip Treacy


MAC Eye Time Nine Collection - April 2015




Further Out (Summer 2015)





MAC Wash And Dry Collection - Summer 2015



MAC x Giambattista Valli Collection - Summer 2015







So What collection are you most excited for??

XOXO

-A








No comments:

Post a Comment