10.22.2014

14 Interesting Facts About Me!!

Hello All!! 

I was asked to post something interesting about me that people may not know about me. So here it is 14 Facts about me!! 

14 Fun Facts About Me: 

  • I collect red lipsticks and vintage perfumes. 
  • My dad's family is from Belgium 
  • The Queen of England is my 11th cousin.
  • My favorite food is sushi
  • Traveling and Backpacking the world are at the top of my “bucket list”. 
  • I once was a top high school Track and Field prospect.
  • I love skiing and have been doing it since I was 8.
  • Not only do I blog, but I write songs and have been doing it for 10 years now. 
  • I originally planned a career in music management. 
  • I love going to festivals and anything EDM related. 
  • I love the classic Mercedes & Packard's from the 1930s. 
  • The early Auto-Unions (1930s) and the Rally cars from the 1980s (ie: Audi group 2) are my favorite historical race cars. 
  • I have lived in 5 US states, but my home has always been California.
  • I have a strong love of Art, and Art History. I collect books on the Renaissance and Victorian era European art



Hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a bit better. If you have any Q & A to ask me please feel free to post it in a comment below or ask me on Twitter !


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment