2.06.2015

Brand Spotlight: Beauty From The Earth (BTFE) and Eyeshadow Haul!

Hello Lovelies, 

Today I am sharing my haul and swatches from the  mineral makeup brand, BTFE cosmetics. 

I purchased four shades in "sample jars" for $2. each. There's alot of product in the sample jars so I figure I can get ar least 20 uses out of them if not more. 

There are hundreds of shades and formulas from Matte to Metallic to Glittery. There is something for every one. 

I ordered them on February 3, 2015 and they arrived today  February 6th. 

So I ordered the shades Riddle, Rogue, Marcella,& Promises. I received the shade Diva as a free sample. I will be purchasing Diva in larger size because it is awesome! I feel like the sample baggie will get me at least 10 uses if not a bit more. 

So lets take a look at the swatches: 













Indoor Photo with flash
Left to Right: Diva, Promises, Riddle, Marcella, &  Riddle 

OUTSIDE - NATURAL LIGHT - Photo WITHOUT  flash. 
Left to Right: Diva, Promises, Riddle, Marcella, &  Riddle 

OUTSIDE Photo with flash 
Left to Right: Diva, Promises, Riddle, Marcella, &  Riddle 


So far based on the swatches my two favorites are Riddle & Diva. I am a sucker for sparkles! 


I highly recommend checking them out if you want affordable and versatile pigments. 


Overall Review 

Cost: A+
Pigmentation: A
Shipping: A+ 

Final Grade = A+





Has anyone else tried this brand?  


XoXo

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment