Hello Lovelies!!
Sorry its been a while since I have posted an update, I have been swamped with school, as graduation is only 3 weeks away.
So here is a Nail Polish update! I generally change my polish or go have it changed at the salon once a week. Lately I have been trying to grow my nails out in order to get a gel on acrylic process done for my birthday in 2 weeks!
Here is my nails looks (at least the one I took pics of) from Valentines to Easter!
![]() |
| Valentines Day Nails |
![]() |
| Rose Gold Delight |
![]() |
| Nude Nuances |
![]() |
| ST. Patrick's Day Nails |
![]() |
| A Touch of Spring... and the outfit that inspired it......... |
![]() |
![]() |
| Summer is coming! A neon pedicure and a nail Switch.... ![]() Neon Part Two: Yellow, Pink and Coral... A close up view (Below) ![]() ![]() My Easter 2014 Nails: Neon Pink, Neon Coral with Lavender and Silver Glitter |
Enjoy! Any questions on the looks post below or tweet me @F1_Barbie
- A










No comments:
Post a Comment