4.21.2014

My Coachella Style -- Shop it!!

Hello lovelies,

I thought I would share an update on my recent outfit that was inspired by Coachella and the amazing style everyone there seems to posses.

Check out my look and details on how to purchase the items in the blog!


My Look:



My Outfit Details: 


Black Tank Top: Target - Merona Brand

Floral Fringe Kimono (sold out ) 

High Waisted Shorts (sold out) 

Gold Bow Midi Ring (in a set): Love 21

Bracelets: Bauble Bar Mint Pyramid Wrap (Sold out) Similar: Forever 21
Touch of Glam Chain Bracelets: Forever 21  I have both sets (Coral and Mint)

Watch: Michael Kors Parker Watch in Rose Gold - Nordstroms

Heirloom Medallion Necklace: Forever 21 - In Mint


Hair Extensions (they were added for volume not length)
By Hair Kandy 


Items Below: 

       
 






Enjoy! Any questions, comment or find me on Twitter @F1_Barbie


-A










2 comments:

  1. beautiful blog, love it<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete