hello Lovelies!
Today I am sharing another awesome look for less find. I have sort of been on a kick today searching for awesome dupes.
Today I am sharing a budget equivalent to the NastyGal - Kat Maconie Natasha Sandal which retails for $285.00. I found a sweet pair of sandals that look almost same courtesy of UrbanOG, they are by Bumper - The Nayla03 and they are only $32.40! That's a savings of nearly $250.00!!
Currently on UrbanOG's site until Feb 27th, 2014 you can score 20% off by using code: TWENTYFEB
Now lets take a look at the comparisons:
(The Kat Maconie is on top.The Bumper version is on the Bottom)
.
Note:
As for differences there are some, but by purchasing the lesser priced version, you can try out the trend without making a huge investment.
Personally I only ever buy the more "expensive" versions of something when I know that I will use it more than one season and the item will go with more then one outfit. Personally speaking this is usually things like a handbag in a neutral color,a pair of quality black pumps or a good fitting pair of jeans.
Happy Shopping!!
XO,
-A

No comments:
Post a Comment