12.10.2012

Manicure Monday: My Holiday Nails!!!

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share my holiday manicure. I couldn't decide on just one so I used 6 different shades and glitter polishes. I wanted something unusual, yet festive. As you all are fully aware I LOVE glitter, and at this time of year it couldn't seem more fitting!!

See all the details after the jump....





So in all I used 6 colors. I used:


China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
China Glaze Ruby Pumps
L’Oreal #604 Fancy Me
O.P.I Designer Series – DS Glow
Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear #13 – Celeb City 
Revlon Nail Enamel - # 340 Stunning.


I alternated the colors starting with OPI on my Thumb, SH with Revlon glitter polish on my index and ring fingers, I used CG Ruby pumps with L'Oreal Glitter on top on my middle fingers and CG Emerald Sparkle on my pinkies.




To purchase the colors seen here I have included links:

Both of the China Glaze Colors - 8ty8 Beauty

L’Oreal #604 Fancy Me - Amazon
O.P.I Designer Series – DS Glow- Amazon
Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear #13 – Celeb City - Target
Revlon Nail Enamel - # 340 Stunning - Drugstore.com 



I should note:

The L'Oreal Polish is a current L.E and is apart of the Holiday Diamond Collection. I found mine at Rite Aid a few weeks ago, but I saw some on display at Walmart recently. I believe that it is hard to find online, so if you want it, its best to search locally for a better price. Amazon has it selling for almost 9$ whereas Walmart had it for under 5$. At that price I may have to go back and buy another one. 

The OPI color DS-Glow was L.E and is hard to find yet there are still a few on amazon. 

The Revlon polish is a current L.E and is selling fast! I found mine at Walmart for 4$ last week.

All the other shades can be found online. 



Below are the pics:


Top: Left hand with flash and without; Bottom: Right hand with flash and without


The Large photo Left to Right: L'Oreal, OPI, CG Ruby, CG Emerald, SH & Revlon



Finished product with flash from my iPhone ;))



  Merry Early Christmas!!

Enjoy!

-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment