12.10.2012

Look of the day: Inspired by Christina Aguilera on ELLEN

Hello Lovelies,Once again as promised I would post my Look of the day! This outfit I wore on Saturday, 12/08/12. This was my version of what Christina wore on the Ellen show, on Friday 12/07/12, When she performed "Just a Fool" she changed her lipstick from nude to red.


Here is the full video of her performance on the Ellen Show with Blake Shelton!

 

See the rest & pictures after the jump....









Makeup used (the camera flash makes me look very pale but I am not ):

FACE: 
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW30
MAC Mineralize Cream Foundation in NW30
MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW30
Maybeline Matte Powder in Honey
NARS Blush in Orgasm
NARS Bronzer in Casino 

EYES:
Urban Decay Naked Palette 
MAC Gleam Eyeshadow
L'Oreal Intense Liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Diamonds Mascara 

MAC Chromographic Liner in Black
MAC Brow Pencil in Lingering

LIPS:
MAC Lip liner in Cherry
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot Passion (in the middle of bottom lip to give shine)






Enjoy!

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment