Hello Lovelies,
So I decided to do something fun this week with my nails....Here is a look at my fun-n-festive manicure for this week.
I have been recently sucked into Christina Aguilera's new single, "Your Body" and after watching the video about a hundred times (I'm really exaggerating.. It was more like 5)
See more details and pictures after the jump....
I noticed the use of bright colors and the glitter-confetti. In the video Christina wears a lot of purple (both in her hair and clothing) as seen here (photos courtsay of music in fashionland):

so I used a combation of purples, greats silvers and chunky glitter (as an image to the video's end).
I used on my Left Hand (on all but my ring finger) China Glaze's Grape Pop
And my Right Hand (on all but my ring finger) China Glaze's Recycle
And on both my ring fingers I used:
Sally Hansen's X-Treme Wear polish in #13: Celeb City.
On the tips of my Ring Fingers I used:
O.P.I's Mad As A Hatter (glitter polish).
-A
Enjoy the photos below:
![]() |
| L to R: Celeb City, Mad as a Hatter, Grape Pop, Recycle, Clear Top Coat |
![]() |
| Grape Pop & Recycle |
![]() |
| Celeb City & Mad as a Hatter |
![]() |
| Left Hand and Right Hand |
![]() |
| My final Look, including the nails =) |









No comments:
Post a Comment