Hello Lovelies,
I recently was asked on Instagram to publish my outfit of the day. So I though I would mix it up since so many other bloggers have a similar posting project. Since I am wildly inspired by so much every time I get ready, I thought I would post a segment on my inspirations for my hair/makeup/style.
As of recently I have been glued to the Voice like most of us, but also because I have style crush on Christina Aguilera I love how daring and bold she is and never stops to question what other people think! I love this "I am woman here me roar" attitude she has. It is defiantly very empowing!!
So here is my interpretation, its a blend of both nights on the Voice Nov. 26 and Nov 27th:
See the rest after the jump....
Makeup used (the camera flash makes me look very pale but I am not ):
FACE:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW30
MAC Mineralize Cream Foundation in NW30
MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW30
Maybeline Matte Powder in Honey
NARS Blush in Orgasm
NARS Bronzer in Casino
EYES:
Urban Decay Naked Palette
MAC Silver Pigment
MAC Silver Ring Eyeshadow
L'Oreal Intense Liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
MAC Chromographic Liner in Black
MAC Brow Pencil in Lingering
LIPS:
MAC Lip liner in Cherry
MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot Passion
Enjoy!
-A

No comments:
Post a Comment