9.24.2012

Manicure Monday - My Perfect Fall Mani: Brown and Eggplant

Hello Lovelies,
I finally got to doing a fall manicure and I thought that this was an excellent beginning. I couldn't decide between the colors so I took to using them both!

The Brown Shade is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in 'Touch of Mink'

The Eggplant shade is by ELF. I picked it up at target two weeks ago, it's a part of their fall collection but I cannot find its name (if you know it let me know!).

Here are the photos from the final project (forgive the bad cuticles on my right hand -- I can never get it perfect no matter how hard I try)
ELF and SHCM--With Flash

This is my Left hand With Flash
Left Hand Without Flash



Right Hand With flash and without 


Hope you all enjoy..

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment