9.21.2012

Fall 2012 Collections and the EOS Alice in Wonderland LE Set



Hello my lovelies, 

So today I have been scouring the internet researching some of the new fall 2012 cosmetic releases. I discovered that with the many choices of fabulous fall launches, only a few have stuck out the most to me: Revlon the Shanghai Collection by Gucci Westman for Fall 2012,  the MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection and the Dior Collection ( I am eyeing the Night Gold Palette). Upon further review I have also noticed that a large majority of the Fall Collections from drugstores to high-end are comprising of alot of deep greens, blues and golds. This is a nice departure from the usual plums and berries we seen every fall. 


So I  must say that was surprised to find that was so much talk and chatter about this new limited edition eos balm set, and i defiantly am looking forward to it. 

I am one of many who are struck with dry lips during the winter months, as nothing ever seems to cure it -- So this will be a nice addition to my makeup arsenal come November... and so if for nothing else the fabulous packaging (which turns into a cute little diorama) should be enough to win over the causal observer!

Special thanks to http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com for pointing me towards this!!For more on the EOS collection keeping reading after the jump...  

EOS -- limited edition 3-pack lip balm collection inspired by Alice in Wonderland



three lip balms, one delightful package.
Smooth on any of these Alice-inspired flavors and you will be transported to a lip balm wonderland. Our delicious all-natural, 95% organic lip balms are paraben-free and packed with nourishing shea butter and jojoba oil.
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
The eos lip balms are 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and smooth. I personally love how these balms make my lips feel after I have worn them overnight. Chapstick cant hold nothing on these babies.

For more information go here,Happy Shopping... ( I will add my reviews soon on the other fall  2012 collections)

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment