Hello Lovelies,
So as a part of my Month Cooking Project here is July.
In the month of July I took to tackling the cuisine of Turkey.
I ended up making: Karniyank, Turkish pide ekmek bread, Tzatziki (Turkish Style) and Lebanese Toum, Shish Taouk, Tabbouleh
![]() |
| Karniyank |
![]() |
| Shish Taouk |
![]() |
| Tabbouleh |
![]() |
| On Left: Tzatziki (Turkish Style) and On the Right: Lebanese Toum |
![]() |
| Turkish pide ekmek bread |
This was my first adventure in trying and cooking foods I was unaware of. Let me just say that it was Delicious!!! By far some of the best food I have had. I am defiantly looking forward to trying these same dishes in authentic Turkish restaurants.
Now to play Catch up...
This Month, August I am doing NEW MEXICO! and cooking my favorite southwestern dishes.
If you have any questions, or want any of my recipes leave me a comment!





No comments:
Post a Comment