9.20.2010

Fall Trends: Les Khakis De Chanel

Hello All!,

Ok so first off I want to say that I absoultly love the fall season.
Not just for the chunky knits and boots but the season can be so inspring. The Colors are so rich and vibrant, Reds, Browns, Greens, and I espically love these shades in nail polish.

My absolute favorite thus far is the New Les Khakis De Chanel collection.


It is a perfect trio that captures the season beautifully!!
Chanel describes them as: "Khaki Brun, a pale stony taupe; Khaki Vert, a mossy foam green and Khaki Rose, a dusky pink-beige"

My Favorite is the greige Khaki Vert
Now since these are a limited edition, they come with a not-so average price tag of $25.

So here are some less expensive alterntive dupes (all of which are under $10):

Khaki Brun  =  Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Wet Clay or Mudslide
Khaki Vert  =  Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Commander in Chic or China Glaze in Cherish
Khaki Rose  = Sephora by O.P.I in Do I Know You

No comments:

Post a Comment