Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my current (beauty obsession) and must have product!
I know that for most of you out there, anything glittery in the beauty department brings back bad memories of the '80s and mid-late '90s. And Yes I cannot stand any kind beauty product that is heavy on the glitter.
But for the daring few its time to celebrate! MAC has made an absolutely wonderful glitter product in the new limited edition Dazzle Lipsticks.
But for the daring few its time to celebrate! MAC has made an absolutely wonderful glitter product in the new limited edition Dazzle Lipsticks.
![]() |
| Dazzle Lipstick: Baby’s On Fire, Glaringly Hip, Hellraiser, Hot Sass, Infused with Glam, Liquid Lurex |
![]() |
Dazzle Lipstick: Naughty You, Smash Hit, Snazzy, Sweet Bits, Troublemaker, Wham, Win-Win. (thanks to temptalia.com for the photos) I love the opacity and how they glide on, you can't even feel the glitter. Most glittery lipsticks remind me of those ones that were sold at Halloween, the ones that were all gritty and came in terrible colors. But these are the fabulous. I personally own 4 of them: Win-Win, Hellraiser, Troublemaker & Liquid Lurex. The one thing that I love most is how Hellraiser & Liquid Lurex.change the tint of any lipstick you wear under them. Also they look amazing paired with the DARE TO WEAR lipglass. I highly recommend picking up at least one of them before they are gone! They are $14.50 and totally worth every cent! Happy Shopping! Love, Annette ; ) |


No comments:
Post a Comment