2.20.2014

The Look For Less: Finders Keepers Firehouse Shorts (Floral and Black)

Hello lovelies!

Today I am sharing another fab find, a budget version of the Finders Keepers Firehouse Shorts. I have seen these shorts on alot of celebrities such as Lauren Pope from TOWIE and bloggers, like Carli Bybel.

Sadly  I feel in love with them the minute I saw them, but they are sold out everywhere online. There were two versions, a printed pair and a solid black version.

Here is a look at the FINDER KEEPERS Firehouse Printed and Black ones (both ones retail for $112) :


Now here is my look for less versions, which will save you almost $90!!!. 

They are from the Windsor Store, (a store which is known in the USA for selling prom dresses, but they also sell some really cute clothes as well!)

The first printed one is  listed as Black/Multi Floral and is 24.90; the second printed one is listed as Black Floral and is 19.90. 

The solid Black shorts are 24.90 and they come in Cream, and  Mint  


 Above On Left: Black/Multi Floral 

Above On Right: Black Floral   

Below: Solid Black shorts



Note: I purchased the Black Floral ones and will style them in a future post!

Enjoy!

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment