1.08.2014

Update!! 2014 -- Happy New Year!!!!

 Hello lovelies, 

I know I haven't posted in quite some time but I must say that I have experienced some personal events that have set me back sort-to-speak. In August of 2013 my mother passed away, unexpectedly I might add. Being so close to her it hit me like a ton of bricks. Needless to say the last 6 months have been trying and emotionally draining. Now that the holidays are behind us, and its a new year I am dedicating myself to moving forward. There is something about an immediate family member death that sorta takes over you. I literately feel like the last six months was yesterday. The pain is still there, it never quite goes away. Now that its a new year I am committed to a "new me". I know my mom would not want me to lose sight of my goals. 

Over the Christmas holiday (I just got back last night)  I spent 2.5 weeks road tripping through the southwest, and the beauty reminded me that life still goes on, its a journey and never know what is around the corner.....

Stay tuned for some photos from my trip, new product reviews and new fashion ideas/tips for 2014! 




Kisses,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment