4.23.2013

Sephora & Rite Aid Haul

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you my Sephora and Rite Aid Haul from earlier today. 
First up from Sephora:
Fresh's Sugar Kisses Lip Duo
YSL Golden Gloss in #30 
NARS Creamy Concealer in Honey
Caudalie Premier Cru -- The Eye Cream Mini Size


Now for Rite Aid:
Revlon Photo Ready Eyeshadow Compact in #501 - Metropolitan
L'Oreal Visible Lift Repair Anti-Aging Foundation in #133 Natural Beige
Julie G Cosmetics -- Textured Polish ( from the Gumdrops Collection) in Tangerine Dream


Below are the shots of the haul:






Above Photos  the Nail polish first with flash and then without flash 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below: Is the comparison between the L'Oreal Foundation I just bought along with my MAC & MUEF foundations.


ABOVE PHOTO IS WITH FLASH
Left to right: MAC Matchmaster in 3.0, L'Oreal Visible Lift and Repair Foundation in Natural Beige,  L'Oreal True Match Lumi in N5, MUFE in 160 Golden.
ABOVE The New L'Oreal Foundation  is MAC Studio Fix in NW30 

THE ABOVE PHOTO IS WITHOUT FLASH
Left to right: MAC Matchmaster in 3.0, L'Oreal Visible Lift and Repair Foundation in Natural Beige,  L'Oreal True Match Lumi in N5, MUFE in 160 Golden.
ABOVE The New L'Oreal Foundation  is MAC Studio Fix in NW30 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It appears that the  L'Oreal Visible Lift and Repair Foundation in Natural Beige and my MAC Studio Fix in NW30  look similar in normal indoor lighting.

Now I want to note that I never wear one foundation, I am always mixing them to get the right finish and coverage.



Enjoy!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment