Inspired by the pretty nails shades I saw on my new favorite show "The Only Way is Essex". Now for those of you who don't know... Abbreviated as TOWIE, its a UK reality show that absolutely addictive! Since I live in the USA, I can't watch it on its current TV station ITV2, which only airs in the UK. So I went out and found all 7 seasons online and plowed through a really long marathon over my Christmas holiday. Now the latest season started a few weeks ago and lucky for me I have found a site that airs the episodes about 10 hours after they air in the UK!
So on the most recent episode they were getting ready to celebrate St. Patrick's day. The Season 08, Episode 07, from last night had me inspired!
I love the nails on Gemma Collins, Sam Faiers & Billie Faiers ..I wanted to do a fun, bright, colorful look this week that was inspired by their awesome nails.
Here is a screen shot of their nails:
![]() |
| Top: Gemma's Nails Bottom L to R: Sam's Nails & Billie's Nails |
See My results after the jump!!
Here are the products I used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish in #460 - Snappy Sorbet
Sally Hansen X-Treme wear nail polish in #405 Coral Reef
Julie Cosmetics in Gelato in Venice
Enjoy!
-A





No comments:
Post a Comment