9.13.2011

My New Obsession! Lancôme - Ombre Absolue Radiant Smoothing Eyeshadow

Okay so in the world of Makeup and fashion we all have that one item that is as illusive its like the Loch-Ness or Bigfoot! Well in my world I have discovered an eye shadow that I have completely falling in love with -------> Lancôme - Ombre Absolue Radiant Smoothing Eyeshadow in G40 - Erika F.

 If you read the beauty blogs, you know by now  that it's a cult eye shadow coveted by women all over the world and sadly it is available everywhere except the U.S.....Why?

Its because of its ingredients, and I am guessing that there is something in it that is unable to pass FDA cosmetic standards, however that does not stop women from traveling the world over for a chance to own a coveted piece like this. 
And if you troll the blogs you will have come to know that it is one of the most amazingly beautiful eyeshadows ever made. And thanks to the wonderful blogs: I too am now convinced! 


I am a total sucker for eyeshadows and I LOVE that taupey-green-silvery color. As I own a few similar ones yet none of them even remotly come close to having that shine and sparkle in the same swatch! I love the MAC Greensmoke and the Stila Lil Diamond. So until I travel to Paris I will just have resort to stalking strawberrynet.com, Unless someone has another alternative??


Love,
A


Swatch of Erika F. Thanks to Luuux.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment